Buying a quality used car is a big expense. But buying a used car can actually save you money today and in the long run. By being prepared to ask the three questions below, you can take the worry out of your purchase.
- Can you show me the service history? A full-service history of a vehicle is a detailed record that tells you any maintenance or work the car has undergone—like oil changes, tire rotations, body repairs, etc. Auto Connection provides a free AutoCheck report with the purchase of each vehicle.
- Where’s the title? A car’s title is the document that identifies the legal owner of that vehicle. If you buy from a dealership, the title should be in the dealership’s name. When you buy a quality used car from The Auto Connection, you’ll get a Clean Vehicle Title Guarantee.
- Can I take it for a test drive? This one may seem obvious, but you should definitely test drive any used car you want to buy! In addition to making sure the used car is comfortable and fun to drive, have a checklist of other items you may overlook, like checking the air conditioning, making sure all the windows roll down, the amount of trunk space, etc.
The Best Friend Guarantee
What’s just as important as finding the perfect car is finding one that’s backed by the seller. At The Auto Connection, you’ll get our Best Friend Guarantee, which includes:
- 2-year limited warranty
- 48-hour no-hassle return policy
- AutoCheck Report on all vehicles
- Need A Ride? We’ll pick you up!
Are you in the market for a reliable used vehicle? As a premier buy here, pay here dealership in Hampton Roads, The Auto Connection helps people in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Richmond, Eastern Shore, Smithfield, Chesapeake and Newport News, VA get the financing they need to drive away in a quality used car, truck, SUV or van. Find out how easy it is to get a quality pre-owned vehicle of your own with buy here, pay here financing from The Auto Connection. Get the approval process started from home with our easy online application.